[Noisebridge-discuss] Tour NIF

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:00:27 UTC 2009

Hi all, I have an update to provide on this.

Just heard back from NIF and they have space available for 9 of us (or
fewer) on Tuesday, August 11th.  The tour runs from 9am - noon.  In speaking
with their rep, this sounds totally freaking awesome.  I, for one, am
psyched.

Again, unfortunately, this tour is only open to US Citizens.

As soon as I receive the release form from NIF, I will email it along (I
need to get the release forms to NIF in advance of the tour).

Tally ho!

Laura