[Noisebridge-discuss] Tour NIF

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:39:46 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I have attached the release form we'll need to tour NIF to this
page<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tour_National_Ignition_Facility>.
This will take literally two minutes (or less) to fill out.

Some important points:

1.  Fill out the left side of the form completely.  It has to by typed (no
handwritten forms will be accepted).
2.  DO NOT submit the form to NIF.  Email it back to me (off list) and I
will submit the forms for our group.  I will keep your information
completely confidential and once we are confirmed I will destroy all forms
in my possession.
3.  I need all completed forms by this Friday (7/10) to guarantee our
placement.

Again, there are only 9 spots available, so the first 8 forms I get back
will be signed up for August 11th.  If we have overwhelming demand to tour
NIF, I am more than happy to arrange a second tour on another date.

Fun fun fun!

Laura

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Jeff Tchang <jeff.tchang at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd love to go as well!
>
> -Jeff T.
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Shannon Lee<shannon at scatter.com> wrote:
> > I'd love to go as well, but am happy to give my space to someone if
> there's
> > too many.

> >> I'm in, and will chip in for the shared car.
> >> --
> >> Josh Myer   650.248.3796
> >>  josh at joshisanerd.com
> >

> > --
> > Shannon Lee
> > (503) 539-3700
> >
> > "Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science."

Twitter:  zazenergy
sexistentialcrisis.com  - As eclectic as its author