[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking some perfboard & breadboard

Rodney Thayer redshuttlegunner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:49:57 UTC 2009

talk to Weird Stuff in Mountain View - they sell scrap stuff and may
have usable stuff for sale and/or leads.  also HSC in Santa Clara.  They
sell exactly this kind of breadboarding stuff.  There are other places
in the valley too but I don't know their names, just how far they are
from the nearest In-and-Out Burger.

also, get brash and call the p/r contact at (Cisco or something) and ask
if there's a scrap program to send stuff to schools.  Some times these
big companies do stuff like that.  Pick something BIG like Cisco or
Apple or HP or Broadcom or Marvell.