[Noisebridge-discuss] A Telling Exchange

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:52:55 UTC 2009

Most of communication is body language. Some of the funniest (in my opinion)
jokes I've ever cracked were in emails, and they went horribly wrong,
because plain text carries no nuance.

Chances are, if folks are seeing hostility in the list, it is not actual
hostility. the benefit of the doubt is definitely excellent in my opinion.

plus, lists would be boring if everyone were polite.