[Noisebridge-discuss] New group ideas.

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Jul 9 06:24:27 UTC 2009

FWIW, I'm pretty damn good at Ruby (at least as applied to Rails); it
was my last job (full stack, from UI to a/b testing to sysadmin), I've
read way too much about it, and I've refactored more code than I care
to recall.

The one part I'm not so good on is testing; somehow we never really
got around to using actual unit tests and all that. *shrug*

I don't know if I could easily put together a step by step tutorial
session, but if it's helpful I can offer expert situational advice
(i.e., how to do x or how to fix y) and answer questions, or help
someone else do so.

Midnight is too late for me though, as I take BART (which ends @
12:15ish) to and from NB unless I have a reliable ride to/from
Berkeley. (I could drive, but I generally prefer not to, and my bike
is mid-repair.)

- Sai