[Noisebridge-discuss] more EagleCAD and making our own PCBs

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Jul 9 18:27:06 UTC 2009

There was some earlier discussion on DIY PCBs:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2009-April/004327.html
(miraculously without starting a "OMG TOXIC WASTE" thread),

IMHO that's something best left to the pros, but  there are folks out
there making their own transistors, so go wild.