[Noisebridge-discuss] tickets to HAR and Plumbercon, including airplane

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:51:29 UTC 2009

You can sell gear, dumpster food, or go to the grant library in Berkeley. I
wrote some research grants in school and got funded. If you can hack a
machine, you can get a grant.

Grant library has workshops I believe, and lots of resources on grants to
apply for.

But also, don't underestimate the amount of $ you can make by throwing a
good party. Only risk is the party is too good, and you wake up on the floor
and there is no money to be found. Sucks when that happens. : (