[Noisebridge-discuss] Space viewing report: 2169 Mission

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Sat Jul 11 21:36:14 UTC 2009

As I parse the viewing report, this space is on the 3rd floor with wooden
floors.  Wasn't one of the major concerns with the space (in the 'safer'
area) at 16th/Mission the flooring, for our metal and wood shop tools?
I'm going to assume this was weight oriented?  Doubtful this is a big
issue with a bunch of industrial sewing machines floating around, but
just wanted to make sure.

--Matt