[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission status

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:55:12 UTC 2009

Awesome!

I've also been keeping my eye on "Public" auctions, where things like
school districts auction off stuff they rip out.  For example, over
the weekend the LA public school system was auctioning off the
entirety of a school save the building materials.  It had a lot of
commercial kitchen equipment, but I thought it'd be too far to haul
stuff back.  They had stainless counters for like $10/each and an
interesting shelf-system fridge.  But it would have cost us way more
than it was worth to haul it back and store it.

I'd be interested to know what a place like that would ask for this
stuff.  In the mean time, I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967