[Noisebridge-discuss] Wearable skin galvanic response indicator

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:53:35 UTC 2009

It can absolutely be made smaller/slimmer using SMD parts and changing
out the batteries for coin cells.  The question really is "is it worth
it?"    Personally, I like the "ghetto" quality of the device... it's
like a nixie watch in that respect.

Although there is a micro nixie tube watch ( using russian nixie tubes
that are just 6mm tall! ) that I would love to own.

-Martin