[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for full-time and/or contract systems administration work, available immediately

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:40:05 UTC 2009

UGH I can't believe I'm adding to list traffic like this, but I completely
disagree -- mutual aid is exactly the type of stuff this mailing list should
be used for.  Further, we need a classifieds site somewhere, will work on
that.

Alex -- I will keep my eyes out for any work that fits your background and
will let you know if I find anything.