[Noisebridge-discuss] Spaces and tradeoffs (was Re: viewing report: 50 Juniper)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Jul 24 05:38:44 UTC 2009

Here is an idea.  Let's collect data!  What tradeoffs do we actually
want to make?  What are our priorities?

We can figure this out with a spreadsheet.  I made one.  It has two
pages, one with a list of qualities we might find in a space, and one
comparing spaces we've seen with 83C Weise for each quality.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtrOUXujZVZ5dHpJZTNySktSVlJCZWRVTGdMSlpZMmc&hl=en

Fill your name in on the first page (or not) and spend $100 on what
features are important to you.  Feel free to adjust my work on the
second page, too, as a bunch of that is fairly open to interpretation.
Hopefully it will be clear how I did it once you see.

Please take a minute to fill this out if you have strong opinions!  IOW,
if you posted to the list about the new space ever, and you don't fill
this out, I'll come after you with a baseball bat.

Rachel