[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Mon Jul 27 04:45:40 UTC 2009

I also feel like this isn't an obviously worthwhile use of money while
we're embroiled in lease and refit costing. I'm all for blazing new
trails in global consumerism, but I'm not entirely convinced that we
can manage a credible retail effort when we're apparently incapable of
even keeping much of our existing drink variety available at anything
other than room temperature, let alone convincing the unwashed
Noisebridge masses[0] to drink something whose only apparent virtue is
endorsement by local icons of hacker cool.

m.

[0]: hyperbole for effect. No opinion on average Noisebridge hygiene
is either implied or intended. Any offense taken is unintentional and
likely to be a case of cap fitting.