[Noisebridge-discuss] Party anyone?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:17:23 UTC 2009

Yeah, that's the rub.  I'm leaving for a week and a half starting late
august and am in the final stretches of preparation.  I definitely
wouldn't be able to work on this unless I got a lot of help until we
got back in September.  Since mostly I'm seeing "yeah, this sounds
like a great idea, you should do this" and I'm additionally
space-restricted, I can't see it happening before then.

...unless I can convince 2 or 3 people to step up and offer to help out.

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967