[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser printer at 83c broken

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jul 27 21:35:26 UTC 2009

Another local source for casting plastics & resins is Douglass &
Sturgess, on Harrison around 5th or so.  artstuf.com  I've used
less-toxic resins I got there, with reasonable success.  It takes some
practice to get a successful casting.

For this purpose, finding the part from another printer is definitely
the first thing to try.