[Noisebridge-discuss] Fixing a digital camera (or alternatively creative reuse?)

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:11:53 UTC 2009

I have a camera on my shelf that a friend gave me to hack.  He broke
the screen and it was insured and they didn't want it back.  Other
than the screen (which makes it hard to use to take pictures), it's
still fully functional.  I haven't decided what to do with it yet,
though.

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967