[Noisebridge-discuss] Security on the network at 83c.

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Jul 30 15:42:33 UTC 2009

I'd like to publicly thank Rubin, Andy, and all the other unsung
admins who keep things running at NB. This is a thankless task and the
only time people notice you is when things go wrong.
I am always pleased that whenever I visit the space the net is up and
super fast, so yay for you folks!

I for one am not upset about pwnage, indeed surprised it doesn't
happen more often,  as anything labeled a "hacker" space is no doubt
seen as a target by kiddies and trolls.

Thanks for full disclosure, and whatever you folks are doing, rock on,
it's excellent. And before anyone else gets their knickers in a twist,
consider helping secure the network rather than flaming about it.