[Noisebridge-discuss] Events at Dolores Labs

Lukas Biewald lukas at doloreslabs.com
Mon Jun 1 17:50:09 UTC 2009

Hi Noisebridge -

This is Lukas, writing on behalf of Dolores Labs, your neighbors at 83a
Wiese.

We're having two events in the next two weeks you might be interested in.

On June 5th 8pm we're having an office-warming party, please feel free to
drop by.  Details: http://anyvite.com/events/home/icqunfgpdj
On June 10th, 6pm we're having a crowdsourcing/mechanical turk meetup.
Details:
http://www.meetup.com/Amazon-Mechanical-Turk-Crowdsourcing-Work-Meetup-Group

Please feel free to spontaneously drop in, but if you know you're going to
come, please RSVP so we can get some estimate of the number of people to
expect.

-L