[Noisebridge-discuss] unannounced groups of non-members at Noisebridge (esp. kids)

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:25:30 UTC 2009

See, here's one of the perks of our location.  If they can make it
down Weiss, I'm not sure we can offend them.

Incidentally, I don't particularly think that Noisebridge is "adult
themed" at present, but I would welcome a decor trend in that
direction.  And as to warning people on the wiki, I guess I'd say do
what thou wilst.

-K