[Noisebridge-discuss] Can someone fill in for ML Wednesday?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Jun 3 07:41:14 UTC 2009

Hey all,

Sorry this is last-minute, but can someone fill in leading ML
Wednesday?  My last round of strep throat apparently didn't go away,
and the penicillin just culled the herd (so it's back and boy howdy is
it pissed off).  I was supposed to be better/uncontagious by tomorrow
night, but hah-hah-no.  Still have a 102+ fever, and am even more
incoherent than usual.

I'd love to keep ML Wednesdays the second-longest continuously-running
event at noisebridge.  Jean's "Applications of ML" is pretty awesome,
and pretty easy to prep for if you know about the basics of ML.
Alternately, if you've been hankerin' to present, we'd love to have
you talking.

Thanks/sorry/where are those elephants coming from?
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com