[Noisebridge-discuss] Draft IRS response on wiki

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 3 09:15:33 UTC 2009

hi everyone,

At the meeting tonight, we discussed how the IRS would like some more
information about us in conjunction with our application for 501c3
status. I have made a first draft of our responses to the most important
questions and placed it on the wiki. Andy has also created a redacted
version of a scan by Rachel of the IRS letter asking for information.

You can find it all here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/IRS_Response_2009_06

We meet with Carol Gee, the lawyer handling our application for 501c3
status, at 11 AM on Friday.

We need the following help before then.

0) Proofreading and checking the answers to the IRS questions.
1) Ensuring that Question 2 is an exhaustive list of activities at
Noisebridge.
2) Filling in the "time matrix" that estimates for each activity what %
of Noisebridge time is spent on that activity.

-David Molnar