[Noisebridge-discuss] IRS Time Matrix Automation

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Jun 3 18:49:08 UTC 2009

What a delightful subject line.  It could only get better if it
included "spreadsheet" and "formulae." But those are what I'm talking
about in the message itself.

Here's a totally (no, really, _totally_) free-for-all google
spreadsheet for collaborating on the time matrix bit.  It's a
one-off/scratchpad kind of document, but, it's still helpful.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=r04ctAsgVjhOuFLr-LLSA_g&hl=en

Feel free to add events as you need to, just make sure to update the
formulas if you need to move the TOTAL line.

(And, dearest board members, please don't trust me, and double-check
that things are correct, because, honestly, I don't trust me with
things like this.  "Maths majors don't trust numbers, they're tricksy
little things" as a friend once said.)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com