[Noisebridge-discuss] hackerspaces "world clock"

fin fin at hackerspaces.org
Thu Jun 4 14:14:38 UTC 2009

hey guyse,

for the metalab 3years exhibit, we're trying to get together an
installation displaying the worldwide nature of the hackerspaces movement.

and for this, i need your help :)

we're trying to get 24h footage (video or a picture each 10 minutes)
from multiple spaces around the world, and show all the
simultaneously-taken footage at the same time, of course time-lapsed
(the final video would only take 5 to 10 minutes)

it would be so cool to have noisebridge on board for this project,

please tell me if you're interested

thanks
-fin

PS: deadline is next thursday, so it'd be great to have the footage late
this weekend (yay deadlines!)

PPS: this mail went to the moderator queue three times, due to a hiccup
      with my mail client. sorry there :)