[Noisebridge-discuss] please read if you coordinate activity in IRS response

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 4 17:38:26 UTC 2009

hey,

We need to fill in a question in our pending response to the IRS, which
you can find here
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/IRS_Response_2009_06

Question 2.b asks us to state the "qualification, position
descriptions, and duties for any parties involved."

If you coordinate one of the activities on that page, please fill this
in with whatever you would like us to say. Otherwise I'll fill them in
for you. You can see my current pathetic attempts on the page now.

Also, I am taking the page tonight and compiling it into a word document
for review by our lawyer. Edits after that are still useful but won't
make it into our discussion with the lawyer tomorrow morning.

David Molnar