[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge at Expo for Independent Arts ?

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 22:38:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

   Independent Arts and Media asked me to see if Noisebridge would be interested in a booth at their Expo for Independent Arts. It will be in September. Did not see a page for this year up yet, but below is a link from a few years back.

http://artsandmedia.net/2007/09/sept_15_2007_the_expo_returns_1.html

" The Expo is the Bay Area's only grassroots connection fair for independent arts, music and culture.

THANKS! On Sept. 15, 2007, the Expo celebrated eight years as a unique "Free Culture Fair" where the emphasis is NOT on selling, but making connections, sharing resources and creating culture and community. "

   It's a great event, it will be in the Music Concourse in GG Park this year. Please let me know, whoever is interested in heading this up, I can put you in direct contact.

Cheers,
Walter