[Noisebridge-discuss] arse elektronika 2009

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Fri Jun 5 17:27:40 UTC 2009

hey folks!

we are currently planning arse elektronika 2009.

the film festival and opening day celebration will be at the roxie
(oct 1), the second day will be an evening lecture/performance at the
center for sex and culture (oct 2), the actual conference with all
the talks will be held at the hypnodrome (oct 3). [hypnodrome not yet
confirmed, they seem to have troubles, maybe we will book some other venue.]
oct 4: workshop day. build your on sex devices or orgasmotrons,
hands-on diyish stuff.
and now i want to ask all of you if noisebridge would be interested
in hosting the workshop day.
i'm thinking of 2-4 workshops, noon-8pm.

and: this year's general theme will be
sex/tech/biotech/genetics/bodymod/wetware.
any recommendations for speakers for the conference? do you know
scientists or culture researchers or whatever that might be cool to present?

all the best
johannes
monochrom