[Noisebridge-discuss] updated IRS response TODOs

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:32:42 UTC 2009

hi all,

I met with our lawyer, Carol Gee, on Friday to discuss the Noisebridge
response to the IRS request for information. Based on that meeting I've put
together some TODOs and updated the wiki page here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/IRS_Response_2009_06

Please feel free to help. Ask if you have any questions. The deadline is 13
June but I will collect everything from the wiki and send it to Carol a few
days before then so we have time to fix any last minute problems.

-David Molnar