[Noisebridge-discuss] Adobe Lightroom class, this Wednesday 6:30PM at super secret location

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jun 16 10:46:31 UTC 2009

Hi there. I'm teaching an Adobe Lightroom class.

Where: My house, North of the Panhandle in SF
When: June 17th, photowalk at 6:30PM, class at 7:00PM
Who: Open to anyone

I've picked my house because it's too damn hard to fit in anymore
classes at 83c. If you don't know the address please reply directly back
to me, I live on a very active bus line from downtown. If you're coming
from the East Bay and can't make it by 6:30PM, just take some photo on
the way here. Please be sure to bring your camera, a means to transfer
photos, and your laptop.

Wiki: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Adobe_Lightroom

What is Adobe Lightroom:

Adobe Lightroom is an application for Mac and Windows that takes many of
the photo management features of Adobe Bridge and throws in much of the
powerful photo orientated tools of Photoshop. Lightroom also is a
nondestructive photo editor, meaning that when you import an original
photo the file will never get overwritten with any changes you do from
inside the application.

To learn more about Lightroom and also grab a free 30 day trial, check
out their site...

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/

--
Rubin Abdi