[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: Solder geeks wanted

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Mon Jun 22 02:29:45 UTC 2009

If you've learned to solder and want to graduate to bigger things (or
get more practice), this in from Pouneh, a Flaming Lotus Girl.
(The FLGs are seriously excellent, if you want to get started on
big-ass BM fire art, here's your chance!)

They meet at the Box Shop in Hunter's Point,  boxshopsf.org for
directions, email Pouneh for more info.