[Noisebridge-discuss] Shooting range trip - WAS Jackson Arms...

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:31:57 UTC 2009

David,

I don't think anyone is knowledgable enough to seriously plan this, although
there are enough of us novices to make it happen.  I think you're the first
who actually owns firearms to chime in here.  What are Chabot's hours on a
Sunday evening?  I'd be OK with hauling a bunch of NBers all the way over to
Oakland if it means a more enjoyable shooting experience.

Christie

---
Knowledge will bind you but ultimately set you free.