[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: chiptunes, cocktails & robots: Fri 26 Jun

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 03:17:38 UTC 2009

You are invited to join us tomorrow night (Friday June 26) for Duty
Cycle III, a free party featuring hackers and musicians creating 8-bit
generative music on a variety of devices.  Duty Cycle has also been
showcasing robots and kinetic sculpture from the Bay Area; for this
event we are excited to be host the Fairy Juicer, the latest project
from Monochrom's David Fine and Mitch Heinrich.  Fairy Juicer was
awarded best drink serving robot at Roboexotica last year; if you
haven't had a chance to play with it, come down for an absinthe
cocktail.  The venue is Caffeine, an art gallery / coffee bar at 835
Geary (at Larkin in downtown SF).  We'll be starting with an open PA
at 7 (bring your iPod or other sound generating device) followed by DJ
sets til late.

Music: http://dutycycle.org
Venue: http://www.yelp.com/biz/caffeine-san-francisco
Fairy Juicer: http://www.shifz.com/2009/03/fairy-juicer-roboexotica-video.html