[Noisebridge-discuss] oh sysadmins of noisebridge, i have a question for ye

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Fri Jun 26 19:08:04 UTC 2009

do we have the bw to setup a squid proxy for http://nedanet.org ? it
is "a network of hackers formed to support the democratic revolution
in Iran. Our mission is to help the Iranian people by setting up
networks of proxy severs, anonymizers, and any other appropriate
technologies that can enable them to communicate and organize — a
network beyond the censorship or control of the Iranian regime."

also, are there legal implications that we should be aware of with
associating this with noisebridge? (i have no idea)

anywho, they are #irantech on freenode and the config file for the
squid proxy is at http://nedanet.org/squid.html

if can have access and such. i am willing to set this up. i just dont
have access or the blessing of NB.

thanks,

verbal

jabber: ian at slumbrparty.com