[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest in info session re Scientology?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sun Jun 28 04:43:10 UTC 2009

Recently I've been reading up a lot on Scientology (partially in prep
to include in the meditation workshop; some of it will be in
tomorrow's edition thereof).

However, I think there's a lot of info there that wouldn't fit but is
interesting. There's also a couple videos that are long but
fascinating and worth watching (e.g. the Scientology official intro
video; the Fishman deposition; the LMT TRs demo).

How many of you would be interested in some sort of info / viewing
session on this?

- Sai