[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for older desktop or tower ATX cases.

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Mon Jun 29 04:32:37 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I'm looking for Pentium-Pentium II-era ATX cases, with or without
power supplies. If they're desktop form factor, that's even better,
but they don't have to be. Preferably free, but I'm willing to pay up
to $15. Even if they're filled with old junk motherboards, I'll take
it no questions asked. No effort required on your part. Let me know if
anyone on the list has one. I work here in SF and live on the
peninsula, in San Bruno.

Cheers,
Alex