[Noisebridge-discuss] No VFX class tonight (heading to Man Build)

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:55:32 UTC 2009

Hallo all!

I am writing to remind you that there will be no VFX class tonight, as
I am departing to the Nevada desert to build a giant wooden effigy.

In all likelihood, there will be no class for the foreseeable future,
as events may conspire to keep me away from San Francisco for
sometime.

I will email you all when the class resumes. In the meantime, have a
great Summer, and thank you all for your participation thus far. It's
been a blast!

Oh, and do feel free to email me with questions about your various
projects. Time permitting, I will do m best to answer them. And, yes,
the class will most definitely be resuming at some point (September at
the latest) as we still have a great deal left to cover, including a
review of the green screen keying processes we began talking about in
our last class.

I look forward to seeing you all at Noisebridge again soon!

Yours in dust,

Slim