[Noisebridge-discuss] mailing lists vs IRC & discussions thereon

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:36:38 UTC 2009

Fair enough - but this had been talked to death (even on the mailing list)
four days ago until two hours ago?  I will shut up about my despising
mailing lists since obviously I'm writing on one.
 <sarcasm> I can't wait for google wave to combine webpages, xmpp, and give
us synchronous and asynchronous means of beating dead horses in both
realtime and stop and go methods over days and months endlessly! </sarcasm>
-grey