[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Flea Market, June 13th, also RoboGames

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Mon Jun 1 23:55:53 UTC 2009

grey wrote:
> Or.... hey the June 13th Electronics Flea Market is coming up on us
> fast - let's organize a road trip for interested members!
>
> http://www.electronicsfleamarket.com/

Hey, the June 13th Electronics Flea Market is coming up on us fast, and
I'd like to organize a road trip.  I've also got tickets to RoboGames
that same weekend, so I'll be hitting both.

The Flea market opens at 5am, which I'm pretty sure I've seen more often
from the still up rather than the waking up perspective.  I don't own a
car, but if anybody else was interested, I'd rent a ZipCar, pick up
people in the lower haight/mission area, and go.  Otherwise I'd like to
request space in someone else's car.

I'm trying to get a buddy for this, since if it's just me, I'll bail at
the last minute cause a 4am wakeup gives me just enough brainpower to
come up with a reason why I shouldn't get out of bed.

Since the flea market ends at noon, that's plenty of time to drop off
the car then go to RoboGames for the rest of the day.  Anybody else
interested in coming to one or both?