[Noisebridge-discuss] Weird Stuff Safari:

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Tue Jun 2 00:39:19 UTC 2009

At the risk of being negative, I would recommend keeping expectations down.

Weird Stuff, like most of these places, auctions off the really good
(and weird) stuff, and the rest is pretty well picked over by folks
who know what they are doing. You can find the occasional gem but most
of their inventory is kind of dusty and crappy, and often oddly
expensive. (Weird Stuff in particular seems a little too attached to
their stuff to actually haggle.)