[Noisebridge-discuss] Weird Stuff Safari:

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:40:01 UTC 2009

Yes indeed - I was too overeager to write the date:

We will leave on Tuesday 6/2/09

will see what there is and give a report back.  sounds like a place where
you need someone on the 'in' to get the goods...

-rma

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:29 PM, David Yao
<kudegra+nb at gmail.com<kudegra%2Bnb at gmail.com>