[Noisebridge-discuss] adult themed posters in a do-acracy

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Tue Jun 2 03:01:20 UTC 2009

I think I remember someone was working on some kind of real time text
detection, and integrating it into a headset that would overlay a version
of the text translated into a different language.  This would let you read
translated versions of things in languages you don't know.

For your purposes, maybe you could adapt this project to do some kind of
keyword match like Net Nanny or Safe surf or whatever do, and overlay a
black box onto any content that you could conceivably deem objectionable?

If you're motivated to help with this project, I bet it could be really
cool!  Does anyone remember who was working on this stuff?

-nils