[Noisebridge-discuss] adult themed posters in a do-acracy

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jun 2 05:39:26 UTC 2009

njc4523 wrote, On 2009/06/01 20:58:
> Rubin, does it matter how often I'm there or why I'm concerned about
> adult material?  I have my reasons; do you have to agree with them in
> order to respect my opinion?  That's a serious question and perhaps
> will take us one step further towards understanding the workings of a
> do-ocracy.  As to your remaining question, there are two posters on
> the stairs I'd consider adult in nature.

I'm just curious. I don't see any disrespectfulness in my questions to
you. Could you please outline how you saw that? Thanks.

Anyhow, I have another more important question for you very much related
to this discussion. Do you feel that someone removing content from a
space because it isn't something they want to see could or couldn't be
labeled as a form of censorship?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net