[Noisebridge-discuss] bouncy stilts (poweriser)

Star Simpson stars at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 2 05:55:48 UTC 2009

I just dumpsterdived the wilderness exchange in berkeley, and they had 4-6
pairs of skis sitting outside again.  A friend (Jake, he's been around
noisebridge) has considered laminating ski-parts to make the right
material for bouncy legs. Sharing a thought/possible starting point.

*