[Noisebridge-discuss] unannounced groups of non-members at Noisebridge (esp. kids)

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:26:53 UTC 2009

I didn't want to reply to this message for a variety of reasons, including
wanting to kill this thread... But then I thought about it and realized that
this conversation will be archived and googleable, so...  No, I'm not
condoning anything of the like -- my email should be an example of why you
should always reread your message and check to make sure that you don't have
2 comically orthognal thoughts munged together in the same sentence :/