[Noisebridge-discuss] Virtualization resources

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Tue Jun 2 22:23:55 UTC 2009

Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> writes:

> Dr. Jesus wrote:
>> [x] I have concrete and immediate needs which this would satisfy.
>> (Please elaborate.)
>
> It would also be great to run a git repo for Noisebridge people.

+1

for the muralizer we're using bitbucket, but i (not speaking for josh or
the muralizer) think it would have been nice to have 'local'
infrastructure.

>> [x] I have hardware which would make good virt boxes and would like to
>> make them available.

no boxen, but i could dig up disks if those were in any way a limiting factor.

\p
---
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
		- Herman Melville