[Noisebridge-discuss] unannounced groups of non-members at Noisebridge (esp. kids)

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Tue Jun 2 23:05:52 UTC 2009

There's a kid in the space RIGHT NOW as I type this. Everybody else here is
running around frantically, tearing down obscene posters, covering anything
dangerous with copious amounts of duct tape and trying to figure out where
to hide all the open bottles of beer. Its pretty crazy and all this for one
small supervised child. I can't imagine the horror that would happen if more
showed up.

-Ani