[Noisebridge-discuss] BBC wants to talk to us

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Jun 2 23:31:58 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 04:28:28PM -0700, Ed Hunsinger wrote:
> Does this mean we're no longer in Stealth Mode while we work on monetizing
> that synergistic mashup of cutting edge Web 2.0 APIs to help leverage our
> market share of hackers?

No, man, that paradigm is so last wave.  The new money's all in green
energy, which is where we're headed.  This week is the spin-up of our
hot air generator on the mailing list (exceeding expectations by 37%),
and next week we hook up a turbine to it and, bam!  Clean electricity!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com