[Noisebridge-discuss] power washing service for Wiese Street?

njc4523 njc4523 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:26:07 UTC 2009

This place would charge $75 per week if they came every week, and they
don't require an outside spigot (though Andy confirmed one is
available):

A Clean Image Pressure Washing Service
(415) 290-9610

Lukas Biewald <lukas at doloreslabs.com> is interested in splitting the
cost, but would prefer to pursue city-subsidised options first.  I
doubt the city would come out on a weekly basis, but apparently
they'll show up quite quickly if there's human waste or syringes
involved.  As far as the general stench of piss goes, I doubt they'll
do anything.  $300/month shared between Dolores Labs & NB sounds
reasonable.  Note: I only contacted two companies, and this was the
only estimate I got.  Cheaper alternatives might exist.

Perhaps this could be brought up at the meeting?