[Noisebridge-discuss] Can someone fill in for ML Wednesday?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Jun 3 18:23:03 UTC 2009

In the shameless self-promotion category I should also add that it's
Dorkbot 7th year anniversary tonight.

Greg Leyh (of SRL and Lightning on Demand -- huge Tesla coils) will be
letting people into his shop for the first and last time ever (he must
move out because of redevelopment). You will rarely get a chance to
get this close.

http://laughingsquid.com/dorkbot-sf-7-year-anniversary-meeting/