[Noisebridge-discuss] top posting

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:26:56 UTC 2009

To be fair, I know digests become really ugly with top-posting.  That said,
I thought the topic of this thread was about people who post too much and it
took me a minute to realize that someone even cared about including quoted
text (which is really what is at issue here - not that we post our comments
at the top.  Not only does my software support threaded messages and
top-posting, it even encourages it by sticking my sigline above the quoted
text.

That being said... god this feels like a troll I'm responding too.  I
probably wouldn't if I really wanted to actually do my job.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009