[Noisebridge-discuss] Eagle Cad

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:28:46 UTC 2009

We did talk about having another Eagle CAD workshop. Things we didn't
go over last time, that could be very useful, would be designing
custom devices and libraries, error checking with design rules, and
how to export the Gerber files.

I have successfully designed and printed exactly one board (though I'm
still in the middle of testing it...) so I think there are at least
several NBers far more expert in the process than me, but I'd be happy
to help out with a second Eagle CAD workshop if enough people are
interested.

Maybe next Monday before Circuit Hacking?

-Skory